The Nance County Development Agency (NCDA) is committed to business, housing, and community development throughout Nance County. The NCDA’s Director of Economic Development is appointed by the Nance County Board of Supervisors, and the NCDA’s 10-member Board of Representatives is comprised of elected officials and residents of each of the county’s three communities — Fullerton, Genoa, and Belgrade. Funding for the NCDA is established through an Interlocal Agreement between the county and its three communities.
The mission of the Nance County Development Agency (NCDA) is to strengthen Nance County as an “open for business” community by fostering and encouraging responsible economic development activities that result in job creation and retention, an increased tax base, and an improved quality of life for all residents.
Director of Economic Development
209 Esther St.
PO Box 821
Fullerton, NE 68638
Phone: (308) 536-3103
Board of Representatives
- Mary Jo Miller, Chairperson (Village Trustee, Belgrade)
- Daniel Laska, Vice Chairperson (Genoa Community Development Association)
- KC Rieken (Fullerton Area Economic Development Corporation)
- Wylene Novicki (City Councilperson, Fullerton)
- Dennis McCoig (Fullerton)
- Rod Smith (Mayor, Genoa)
- Mary McQuinn (Genoa)
- Ralph Horacek (County Supervisor)
- Darren Nelson (County Supervisor)
- Gary Juracek (County Supervisor)